Sunday, November 4, 2012

Internship class

I have not been posting quite as much as I was at the beginning of the year.  That is because most of my creative efforts are going towards designing a new internship class at my high school.  We are starting a STEM Academy for students interested in science, technology, engineering or math careers.  The first class in the new academy will start this spring and I am the teacher.  There will be 12 seniors who participate in an internship during March and April.  They will create an e-portfolio of their activities and we will use many of the social networking tools that I have experimenting with in the field of algebra teaching.  If anyone knows of a similar program, please contact me.  I will also be blogging on this class, the blog will be at

http://ehsstem.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment