Wednesday, July 31, 2013

MindMeister

The cool thing/annoying thing about the internet is the non-stop stream of information that is available.  When I find an idea that I like, one of two things happen.  If it seems like it might be useful someday, I give it a Diigo tag so I could find it later.  If it fits immediately into the framework of an idea I'm working on, I put it in a MindMeister mindmap.  It really works for me to string ideas into a framework like this, you can attach links, notes or files to any node in the map.  This way, the new ideas build into a coherent whole, not just a sea of thoughts.  Here's a screen shot of my current algebra mind map.  Each node with a "+" next to it has subnodes, I minimized some so that the picture wouldn't be too busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment